Manager, Financial Due Diligence & Acquisition
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212242
Employer Ref. EQ32372
- Responsible for the elaboration of financial due diligences on potential acquisitions of companies for the Group.
Identify & propose appropriate resolutions to critical issues related to the due diligence process.
Handle budget and business plans analysis and forecast.
Perform industry and company research: conduct on-site and / or phone interviews or target clients to gather additional information in support of the financial analysis.
Handle business valuation, purchase price adjustment calculation, restructuring and litigation.
Work with Business development team to identify and pursue new business development opportunities.
Do research and insight on competitors in the industry and other countries.
Handle Modelling and valuation of group entities and potential acquisition.
Report to expatriate Group CFO.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relater fields (Master Degree is preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ of managerial experience in Due Diligence, Finance & Accounting or audit.
- Prior work experience with multinational company (finance company is preferred)
- Advanced understanding of finance and accounting concepts, practices, procedures and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skill, attention to details, good problem solving skill.
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
- Flexible to travel abroad.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270