Manager, Finance Project Management
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001270711
- Facilitate and drive Finance projects assigned by the Finance VP, or business Finance director.
- Scoping and Reporting according to resource, quality and time
- Manage overall risk/opportunities, metrics, and interdependence among projects
- Follow up on sub stream leads on agreed action plans (mitigating actions).
- Management of project cost and progress report showing achievements and key decision points to address.
- Support strategic processes together with budget team and executive management
- Interact and advise to support continuous improvements
- Graduated Bachelor or Master degree in Business Finance.
- At least 10 years of Experience in Finance project management or provide consultancy for manufacturing background.
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight and ability to link operational to financial performance with Business, and commercial understanding
- Strong Project management and presentation skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).