Manager, Customs (Rayong)
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227924
- Customs operation and inventory management, custom inbound / outbound, Customs processes (day-to-day), including urgent and irregular shipments.
- Provide regular analysis which is related to FZ inventory, FTA management, FZ reporting, monthly report consolidation and etc
- Customs planning and implementing, not limited to, for new projects/program
- Management of M&E importation under FZ privilege
- Manage customs staffs both GMTh and none GMTh member. This is to ensure the work completion as per target date
- Attend weekly meeting of “Program Executive Team” (PET)
- To understand and study customs privileges specially Free Zone
- Review import/export entry and duty calculation as well as detailed declaration
- Update Customs and other relevant regulations regularly to ensure smooth operations with minimize impact/penalties
- Perform/consolidate semi-annual report preparation for Thai Customs
- Customs broker performance management and KPI
- Managed and maintained good relationship with all concerned government units
- Support/co leader of API (Annual Physical Inventory) activity required by Customs
- Support all necessary customs activities according to business requirement
- Provide report and communicate Customs issues to concern persons
- Support and problem solving perform to achieve what is called for and performed any other ad hoc tasks (if any)
- Other ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting and International Transportation
- Minimum 6 years working experience in relation with Customs (Free Zone), BOI or the other relevant government promotional taxes privilege
- Preferable to have customs planning experience and privilege implementation skill
- Manage good relationship with Thai Customs and other related government units
- Have knowledge on free trade agreement (FTA) such as AFTA-CEPT, TAFTA, AKFTA and etc.
- Customs broker process management and KPI
- Be able to communicate and deal effectively with people at difference levels both Thai and English
- Being positive, open communication and working in pro-active approach
- Self-Motivated and Objective-Oriented person (Male and Female)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and systematic skill
- Problem-solving skills, a detailed and systematic approach to planning
- Committed with deadline, work effectively, & independently, including over time as necessary
- Strong Computer literate; experience with SAP systems and Windows based applications
- Good at decision making and problem solving
- Be able to work under stress effectively
- Logical and able to deal with complexity number
- Exceptional good in excel program
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
About General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Motors Corporation, the world's largest automaker, has been the global industry sales leader for 77 years. Founded in 1908, GM today employs about 266,000 people around the world. With global headquarters in Detroit, GM manufactures its cars and trucks in 33 countries.
Established in 1993, General Motors Thailand has been operating as GM’s regional hub for vehicle production for both domestic sales and export for over ten years. General Motors Thailand manufacturing center in Rayong province is one of GM’s most advanced automotive facilities worldwide, producing world-class quality vehicles for GM and its affiliates under the names Chevrolet includes the Zafira MPV, the Optra Sedan and Estate, the Colorado pickups, the Aveo sub-compact and the latest addition, the Captiva SUV, all of which are distributed in Thailand through Chevrolet Sales Thailand’s over 100 outlets nationwide. Recently, General Motors annouced its 15 billion baht investment for its ASEAN's first GM Engine Plant in Thailand.
With the growing success of the General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. and the expansion of our manufacturing operations, General Motors is now offering more career opportunities for talented individuals. If you are looking for a long, rewarding career - join GM, worldwide employer with many opportunities around the world. More information on GM can be found at www.gmthailand.com