Manager- Customer Value Management Strategy
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248151
Employer Ref. update
Reports To: Senior Manager- Strategic Sales Support
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Analyze customer profile and provide insight into customers’ behavior and preferences at different stages of their relationship with the company.
- Identify areas of improvement and carry out test & learn projects including up-sell & cross-sell strategy, win-back strategy, contact strategy to improve sales performance, conversion, and persistency.
- Based on test & learn results, make recommendations on strategies for different categories of customer or for individual customers.
- Coordinate with stakeholders i.e. sales, IT, back-end operation including persistency, CEM, CS to carry out test & learn and form up strategy.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in statistics, business, marketing fields
- 2-5 years of experience in analytic and/or strategic planning role is preferable
- Insurance background is an advantage
- Technical skills in SQL, SAS, SPSS is a plus.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: