Manager - Commercial and Corporate Lawyer (Legal Manager)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245278
Key role and responsibilities:
- Advise clients on the legal rights and obligations with the up to date on new business laws and regulations focusing on doing business.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and commercial laws, SEC and SET/FOREX regulations, and Thai-US treaty, inward investment under foreign business act, being client’s representative in attending shareholders’ meetings of public companies to ensure the meeting proceeds according to the law, etc
- Oversee, supervise, advise and direct a team of lawyers regarding legal strategies and solutions to solve clients legal issues
- Draft, review and represent clients in negotiation on legal issues
- Leverage experience and drive own expertise as a key member of a management team by developing new businesses for corporate and commercial contract units
- Master’s degree in business law.
- A minimum of 6 years of related experiences in the professional consulting firms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of English.
- Strong time management and project management skills
- A “Can Do” attitude, enthusiastic and energetic personality with leadership skill.
- Resourceful, with flexible approaches to challenges.
- Poses strong business sense to strive and to find the best solution for our clients.
Human Resources Department
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower
179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
Tel. 02-834-5311 Fax.0-2286-2740
Apply online at : www.applytopwc.com
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!! PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 150,000 people in 150 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. Our Thailand office employs more than 1,000 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise. We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.