Manager, CMS-Payment Operation, Cash Management Services Dept/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายเงินโอนต่างประเทศขาออกและ Non Resident Baht Account (NRBA)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202230
Employer Ref. 2654122800_Free
This job requires the job holder to lead the team of approximately 7-10 individuals, to manage the daily operation of CMS – Outward & NRBA Payment team, as well as to exercise proper control in accordance with local regulation and applicable operation policies and procedures. The scopes of the job are as follows:
- Lead the team under direct supervision to ensure that all functions relating to the pre-process, processing of Outward Telegraphic Transfer, NRBA, BOTDMS undertaken on behalf of the bank and/or its customers are expeditiously and accurately executed in accordance with service level agreement.
- Monitor performance of CMS Outward, NRBA payment & BOTDMS team in accordance with WB operation metrics, which include, but not limited to, cost-income ratio, daily and monthly volume tracking, customers’ complaints, operational errors, productivity level, training, management of team leave days, system performance, STP rates, and manual workaround.
- Ensure full compliance with Bank of Thailand regulations and all applicable Group Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of CMS Outward, NRBA transaction in accordance Group CMO, local and Foreign exchange regulatory reporting requirements such as BOTDMS and AMLO reports.
- Maintain high standard of operational conduct to ensure no failed Audit, no repeated Audit Finding and no High Risk Issue to be raised in monthly KCSA check.
- Regularly review manual workaround and work with the unit head and key stakeholders in process improvement of CMS Payment operations. Work effectively with key stakeholders to provide consultation on payment related process in CMS and to uphold service quality and service standard to clients.
- At least 5 years direct experience in CMS Payment
- Experience in Non Resident Baht Net (NRBA) and BOT Reporting is preferable.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Be self-motivated, independent and able to communicate effectively
- Be a team player with enthusiasm and a flexible approach to work
- Hands-on approach and able to manage work in a fast paced environment
- English and Computer literacy
Work Location: Head office (Sathorn)
Type of contract: Permanent (Managaer Level)
For more vacancies, please visit: www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.