Manager / Assistant Manager (Risk Management- ICAAP Area)
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249946
Employer Ref. Deloitte Jaiyos
As an consultant/senior consultant, you should be able to serve as a member of multiple client engagement teams to perform advisory services to our valued client in the following services.
- Business Advisory Services:
- Provide advisory services to clients in the areas of risk management as following;
- Policy, Guideline, Standard Operating Procedure
- Risk management report
- Basel II – standard approach / advance approach is prefer (Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk)
- Basel III (Liquidity Risk management)
- Asset and liability management (IRRBB, LQR)
- Limit setting advisory
- ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process)
- Credit Modeling
- Related banking regulations, business process best practices, etc.
- System and IT Advisory Services:
- Provide service on project management office (PMO) in system implementation in risk management areas.
- Work as a part of advisory team member as a business advisory to facilitate our valued client to ensure that risk management system will be implemented and be comply with SDLC concept effectively (such as review and provide recommendation on business requirement specification, data mapping, functional requirement specifications, user acceptance test, post implementation).
- Reporting to the in-charge Managers/Senior Managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of assignments
- Provide service a wide variety of clients, getting to know their unique business and needs
- Work with clients including banks and non-banking sectors
Qualification/ Educational requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Economic or related. Master’s degree in accounting is a plus
- Prefer candidate who obtained FRM, or CIA, or CPA
- You will have an outstanding academic record from a well-recognized institution.
- You need to have a professional experience 3-5 years acquired in one or more of the following areas:
- Risk management experiences in banking and non-banking industry (banking experiences is prefer)
- Experiences in advisory service in risk management area
- Experiences in financial audit firm
- To connect with our team and the wider business environment, you require the following relevant skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Multilingual capacities with fluency in English and Thai
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both in a team as well as independently
- In order to be successful in this function, you require the following additional knowledge and skills:
- Good overall understanding of accounting function roles and activities
- Excellent project management skills
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good decision maker
- Analytical and well organized
- Quick learner, with an aptitude for system/technical concepts
- Proactive nature and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Relationship- focused (with clients, peers, management, etc.)
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excels in a team- oriented work environment
- Shows creativity in problem solving
- Self-motivation to take initiative for personal growth and development
- Professional presence
- Be able to work under pressure and has positive thinking
Applications are requested to send a resume together with expected salary and recent photograph to the address below.
All application will be treated strictly confidential.
*Eligible applicants must be legally authorized to work in Thailand.
Human Resources Department
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
AIA Sathorn Tower, 23rd - 27th Floor,
11/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2034 0000 | Fax: +66 (0) 2034 0100
Apply Online: www.deloitte.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
About Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
Career Opportunity A giant step forward in your career
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos is the Thailand practice of Deloitte, an organization of member firms devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. We are seeking high caliber people to join our firm to experience the Deloitte Difference in the following position(s).