Manager, Application Development
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213685
Employer Ref. KSK
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage application development as per the requirements and project timeline
- Implement best practices and industry standards in application development process
- Identify, investigate, log, and fix any bugs/issues reported
- Assist and participate in various kind of IT application testings
- Complete the tasks as per assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science / Engineer / Information Technology or related fields
- At least 5+ years of experience in application/software development
- Having a background in Insurance Industry is a plus
- Having experience in both java application and web application framework e.g. Strut2+, JSF, Hibernate, Primeface, Richface or etc.
- Having experience in developing Web Services and is familiar with SOAP (is a must)
- Having experience in code problem-solving (be able to identify root cause)
- Having experience in Database Design, SQL, Stored procedure or Trigger
- Having experience in MYSQL, DB2 is a plus
- Having experience in source code management such as SVN
- Having experience in Web Application Server such as Apache Tomcat and WebSphere
- Having a good command of English
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
KSK Group Berhad, formerly known as Kurnia Asia Berhad, was incorporated on 16 February 2001. KSK Group is an investment holding company with a vision to be a diversified conglomerate. The Group's current core business is general insurance and it was also the previous owner that has built Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad ("KIMB") into Malaysia's largest homegrown general insurance company with gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. After the disposal of KIMB, the Group currently focuses on growing its two general insurance operations in Indonesia and Thailand. In line with its vision to diversify, the Group has ventured into property development in 2013.
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited is a general insurance company that became part of the KSK Group in 2008. Since then, it has grown and built a strong brand name for itself with the support of its valued business partners and customers.