Manager, Advanced Planning System
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228034
- Maintain and continuous develop the APS based on feedback and request from the business
- Maintain and update best practices for APS system based on feedback from other planning functions
- Ensure the right level of system development / configuration and process change based on business requirements.
- Create training material and conduct training of end-users
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field is required
- More than 5 years of experience in related field
- Experience with IT planning applications.
- Strong knowledge of planning
- Experience in building and leading a team
- Strong understanding of best practices in Supply Chain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, systematic and comprehensive approach
- Ability to focus on detail as well as the big picture
- Ability to be independent and self-driven
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).