Management Trainee - Marketing (MK-164-32-LW)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244875
Our client is Leading Chemical/Plastic Trader
- Opportunities to work in multiple areas of Marketing & Sales from market analyses, market intelligence, and operational marketing to sales development
- Hands on experience thru rotation assignments which will give experience across range of businesses in diverse environments
- Opportunities to take on assignments in China for more than 6 months
- Thai, age not over 35. Master degree graduation, especially in Engineering or Marketing is preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of experiences in commercial or marketing in B2B environment.
- Have commercial senses with good communication and negotiating skills
- Advance in MS Excel (advanced data analysis) & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English communication
- Mandarin language skill is advantage
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.