Management Information - Assistant Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244777
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Being a focal point and manage the project of Core Agency System , consolidate the requirements from Agency Admin, Agency Support Unit, Agency Training , HO , Partnership Distribution, SIO team, and other Distribution Channels and coordinate with MIS to in-depth analyze and create the efficiency agency system/procedure
- Initiate/enhance the new agency system to fully support the information/process for agency force, Agency Admin, Agency Training, Partnership Distribution and Management, and other Distribution Channels
- Analyzing all distribution channels area need to be improved and presenting recommendation to management for review and approval
- Assist Agency System Support Team, Agency Admin System Team, and other Distribution Channels Teams to ensure the full support and quality.
- Ensure process and procedures for Agency System and all related are in control and compliance.
- Any other jobs as assigned
1) Deal within department, Agency, PD, other Distribution Channels (PA, Group, and Credit Life) Department Heads and Managers to set up & create the systems and procedures. And also provide Management Report
2) Deal with Operation Department Head to support Agent/Agency information
3) Deal with Compliance Department Head & Internal Auditor to support information as they require
1) Deal with Home Office to support information and management reports
2) Deal with OIC for part of IT requirements
3) Deal with vendor regarding business requirements and quality of works
- University graduate with major in Computer, IT or any related fields
- At least 4 years experience in IT Function.
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of programming; SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, Cognos, Crystal Report
- Strong knowledge of project and time management skills, analytical system
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.