Management Consulting Senior Manager - Supply Chain and Operations for Resources Industry
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220635
- Proactive leadership within a dedicated account team on a premier energy account
- Fostering and developing focus account client relationships within client business units
- Coordinating access to tenders, develop proposals and win engagements
- Acting as the country interface between Supply Chain and Operations and Accenture’s other consulting services
- Leading transformative consulting engagements across the business areas of Supply Chain and Operations.
- Possess a recognised degree with a minimum 6- 10 years of consulting experience
- Showcase energy sector experience with preference given to oil & gas downstream.
- Background in logistics and supply chain with supply chain analytics capability in addition to leading supply chain transformation work
- Ideally come from a business consulting background focused on operations and supply chain but will consider strong candidates from industry that have performed an internal consulting role within an energy company.
- Ideally Thai speaker
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and team ethos that will proactively contribute Accenture’s growth ambitions in Supply Chain and Operations
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation, analytical and report writing skills
- Culture and Values
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Training and Development
- Work Environment
- Corporate Citizenship
- Total Rewards
About Accenture Thailand
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.