Management Consulting (Senior-Assistant Manager)
KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253383
- Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting to execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including: development and management of work plans, schedules and project budgets
- Work with senior managers to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information System or related field
- 2-5 years’ working experience in process analysis,focusing on supply chain, manufacturing
- Experience in designing and consulting business improvement in supply chain, manufacturing
- Process an alysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration experience
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good command of English
- Candidates must be Thai National with good written and spoken English.
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience, present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo to the address below:
Empire Tower, 48th Floor
195 South Sathorn Rd.,
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.