Management Accounting Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชีบริหาร
Central Pattana Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229113
- Preparation of financial statements and detailed statements.
- Assisting and prepare the consolidated financial statements and notes to financial statements.
- Verify the accuracy of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Coordination with foreign consultants.
- Coordination with the auditors of the organization.
- Budget analysis comparing the performance of the company.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Knowledge of standard accounting and taxation as well.
- At least 5 years experience in Accounting Management
- Have experiences in the real estate business will be an advantage
- Knowledge in MS office
- Based at Head Office, CentralWorld
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Pattana Public Company Limited
About Central Pattana Public Company Limited
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN)
Thailand’s No.1 shopping center and retail developer
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN) is Thailand's largest retail developer with over 30 years of experience. CPN is currently managing 29 shopping centers, 7 office buildings, 2 hotels and two residential projects all these projects span over 4.7 million square metres. The company is the leader in the retail development and management sector with the biggest share of Bangkok’s retail market at 22%.