Mall Manager – Planning & Analysis
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197165
Employer Ref. No link **2016
- To manage the space planning & strategy of existing and new stores for all formats (Extra, Hyper, Department Store, Talad and Express) of Tesco Mall space across Thailand, in the area of site/stores evaluation, optimal mall scheme recommendation, income forecasting, trade and tenant mix plan, post-performance analysis, competitor and retail update; and to ensure efficiency of space utilization both indoor and outdoor in order to create convenient mall circulation, deliver consistently good customer experience across mall business and increase net mall contribution.
- Manage and oversee to build store development pipeline for new store and existing stores in form of mall space planning, and the collaboration with property team to formulate mall strategy in particular store and format.
- Lead and supervise mall space analyst teams for site/store evaluation, space analysis, tenants’ category income update to enable them to give input for mall scheme and income forecasting.
- Explore the new source of income both indoor and outdoor space in lay out development.
- Seek to understand customer behaviour and competition to lay down trade and tenant mix plan.
- Update tenants’ optimal size with leasing team or market best practice to improve mall space efficiency.
- Working with mall development and leasing team to develop mall lay out supporting to lease out space more easily.
- Provide precise and concise one page of mall strategy statement.
- Post opening review to measure store performance against budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing, MBA is an advantage
- At least 5 years experiences in Marketing, Retail Business, FMCG
- Be Initiatives, Analytical thinking Excellent time & project management and working cross functional skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project), Advance in Microsoft excel and Power Point is a must.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
Employer Ref.No link **2016
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.