Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015.Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
Maintenance Technician (ช่างซ่อมบำรุง)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258603
Position Title: Maintenance Technician
Work Location: Bankhai / HRIL – Rayong
Report To: Senior Maintenance Engineer
- Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical machine of the property under the direction of the Deputy/Production Manager.
- Provide machines services within the day-to-day operation and emergency maintenance to minimize machine downtime and enhance. Productivity.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventive Maintenance Program".
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Working as maintenance team.
- Responds for emergency maintenance service as schedule.
- High vocational or higher in Electrical, Mechanical or any related field.
- Three or more years’ experience in maintenance job function.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic system will be preferred.
- Understanding PLC system and troubleshooting.
- Able to work in shift (สามารถทำงานเป็นกะได้)