MAINTENANCE MANAGER (BASED IN NORTHEAST OF THAILAND)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227103
Employer Ref. 241DB
Salary: 80,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
Location: Northeast of Thailand
- Setting up effective preventative maintenance programs and providing utility supplies for the processing in 3 plants (Biogas and Ethanol) and office.
- Ensuring that effective preventative maintenance plans and strategies are implemented to improve the reliability of the plant operations.
- Being responsible for the machine / equipment installation qualifications.
- Collaborating with other departments in conducting equipment calibration and validation as necessary.
- Managing the installation of utility systems and machines/equipment used in the production process.
- Conducting and coordinating basic operations activities that drive staff utilization, plant reliability and continuous improvement.
- Implementing and developing Lean manufacturing tools and providing related training to all maintenance technicians and contractors.
- Leading and directing supervisor and technician personnel (30 people) in order to manage preventative maintenance plan and strategies.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations within the plants at all times.
- Making strategic decisions, taking into consideration long-term implications, benefits, costs and associated risks.
- Being responsible for the successful completion of engineering projects within the budget limits and time lines and with expected quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering management functions with a minimum of 3 years at the managerial level.
- Good understanding of utility plant equipment in oil & gas business with LEAN, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 is a plus.
- Very good understanding of preventative maintenance
- Experience in energy conservation & management, air pollution control & waste water treatment management, industrial waste management and environmental management.
- Good command of English and be computer proficient.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good service mind and have a sense of urgency
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.