Maintenance Engineer (Improvement, Maintenance and PM) – Require 1 Saturday working
ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242909
Employer Ref. update2015
- Set up the improvement program for improving the machine utilization.
- Maintain and improve the predictive maintenance system to meet the business unit target.
- Sourcing the new material/spare parts for the machines.
- Develop and modify the current machines to support the new requirements.
- Install and setup the new equipment for operation.
- Manage and improve the technicians skill to support the production demand.
- Work and conduct the important program for develop the technician knowledge and skill.
- Improve and develop the tool/fixtures for production.
- Male or Female, Age 25- 35 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in which 1-2 years must be in maintenance management gained mainly from electronic industries like hard disk drive, COB or semiconductor.
- Ability to work independently (take ownership and responsibility) with good PC skills and analytical skills.
- Good command in English.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are requested to submit their application in English along with CV, transcript, recent photo, current and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
439 Moo 17 Bangplee Industrial Estate, Bangna-Trad Road., T.Bangsaothong
A.Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 | Thailand
Phone: +66 2 3153161 Ext. 2106 | Fax: +66 2 3153160
Website : www.eta.ch
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.