Maintenance Engineer - Com/SCADA/AFC/PSD
ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241587
- Perform corrective maintenance in Communication and SCADA system, ensure all critical equipment operates in good condition.
- Perform preventive maintenance in Communication and SCADA system according to work plans and maintenance manuals.
- Study and analyze breakdown causes and take corrective action to prevent re-occurrence.
- Supervise in co-operate with senior engineer in entire workforce below his rank
- Co-ordinate with his field maintenance staff to provide technical support and feedback on recommendation procedures, diagnostics and corrective action
- Co-ordination of all aspect with regards to requirement for speedy corrective action; e.g. suitable maintenance staff, tools, materials etc.
- Analyze maintenance history of Communication and SCADA system
- Responsible for work quality of his staff. Ensure internal and external facilities policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist the team in solving technical difficulties.
Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical engineering or related filed.
- Has skill and knowledge in any field of Automatic Fare Collection system,Platform Screen Door system,Telecommunication, Radio, CCTV, Ethernet.
- At Least 3 years of experience in Maintenance job functions such preventive/corrective maintenance.
- Good understanding of equipment failure analytical and investigative principle and procedure.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Can work in shift.
- Has a training abilities to train staff in technical subject.
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literate.
- Has experience in Metro Public Transportation would be great advantage.
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary to ;
ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
21 TST Tower, 16th Floor,
Soi Choei Phuang, Vibhavadee Rangsit Road,
Chomphon, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel : 02-617-4201-3
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
About ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
ST Electronics is one of the leading companies in the world that offers a full suite of rail electronics solutions including command, control and communications, automatic fare collection and platform screen doors, and passenger information systems with customers that span Asia and include China, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and Thailand.
ST Electronics is a wholly owned subsidiary of public-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering), headquartered in Singapore. ST Engineering has more than 22,000 employees worldwide, and over 100 subsidiaries and associated companies in 23 countries and 41 cities.
ST Electronics has played a central role in the development of Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and Light Rail Transit (LRT) systems since 1984. In 1997 the company was awarded a contract for an MRT Line with the world's first driverless heavy rail system that was built in Singapore.
For Thailand, ST Electronics has successfully delivered an Automatic Fare Collection and Platform Screen doors for BTS sky train, Passenger Information Display System for BMCL Blue Line and ongoing the electrical and electronic systems of the MRTA Purple Line project (Bang Yai – Bang Sue) , a new passenger railway in Bangkok.