Maintenance Engineer (241426)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247691
What are my responsibilities?
- Main responsible assignment is track concrete grouting & epoxy repair
- Resolves day-to-day technical problems and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with process specifications related to mechanical, machinery, instrument and electrical
- Performs and assists with corrective maintenance
- Able to locate and correct problem works independently
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of English both written & spoken
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.