Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243048
- Set up the improvement program for improving the machine utilization.
- Maintain and improve the predictive maintenance system to meet the business unit target.
- Sourcing the new material/spare parts for the machines.
- Develop and modify the current machines to support the new requirements.
- Install and setup the new equipment for operation.
- Manage and improve the technicians skill to support the production demand.
- Work and conduct the important program for develop the technician knowledge and skill.
- Improve and develop the tool/fixtures for production.
- Male only, Age 22 - 27 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in which 1-2 years must be in maintenance management
- Ability to work independently (take ownership and responsibility) with good PC skills and analytical skills (Auto CAD / Solid Work).
- Good command in English.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person or submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary by mail or E-mail to:
Human Resources Department
Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Co., Ltd.
201 Moo 3 Laemchabang Industrial Estste, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038 491 800-10 Ext. 2215
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
About Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
Summit Laemchabang Autobody Work Co. Ltd. (SLAB) Being a subsidiary of Summit Group and a sister company of Summit Body Industry Co.,Ltd. (SAB) which currently rank top ten in Asia. All of our factories are certified TS 16949 : 2002 & ISO 14001 : 2004. We are determined to strive forward and enter the global level with core philosophy. Our clients are numerous world class automobile manufacturers. We have factories in different locations in order to best cater to the need of our clients. Due to an increasing demand and expansion of our new plant in Samutprakarn, we are looking for dynamic and motivated applicants for the following positions: