MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) 1 POSITION
Fisher & Paykel Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224875
Employer Ref. Special Link 2015*
- Ensure maintenance technician activity to achieve department's KPI.
- Manage projects/shutdowns plan complete in time for increase work accuracy and decrease long shutdown period.
- Create maintenance database for accurately diagnosed root cause of machine breakdown for prevent unpredicted breakdown.
- Coordinate with other functions to support projects and maintenance work.
- Provide technical training to maintenance team for improve skill of technician to increase mean time to between failures and decrease mean time to repair.
- Create improvement method for increase machine reliability.
- Create and manage machine overhaul schedule to maintain machine availability.
- Manage spare parts for reduced risk of breakdown from spare parts shortage.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience or up in Mechanical Engineering function in International with home appliances firm or related Manufacturing Environment is preferred.
- Excellent systematic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills
- English listening , writing and speaking in communication level
Amata City Industrial Estates
Tel: 038 - 640400 , 038-640411 , 038 -640408 Fax : 038-640400
(The candidates who applied on our company website, will be more preferable)
About Fisher & Paykel Appliances (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.Special Link 2015*