Hutchinson Technology Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213851
- Troubleshoot and repair complex, high speed, high precision automated equipment. This includes the following equipment functions/systems:
- High speed forming.
- Automated visual inspection.
- Industrial and standard PC's.
- Motion control.
- Lasers (welding, heat treating, inspection).
- Aqueous cleaning.
- Interact closely with manufacturing, process and equipment engineering to identify areas of focus or needed improvement.
- Use the Approach database for logging your time, and monitoring work orders to provide better job history, and time accountability.
- Coordinate special projects to address improvement directives related to department or company objectives.
- Please refer to engineering level competencies attached.
Education / Training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Controls.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience directly associated high volume maintenance functions.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent interaction and communication skills.
- English skills, written, spoken and comprehension.
Special skill required:
- This is an engineering position that directly supports troubleshooting and repair. Any related “hands on” experience may be helpful. Candidates with previous mqint. expereince will have an advantage. Examples: robotics, lasers, PLC, pneumatic.8D, Kaisen, and experience with other troubleshooting processes.
- PC repair, network setup are helpful skills.
- Microsoft office suite is helpful.
- Lotus Notes - email, and database experience is helpful.
We offers competitive salaries and benefits with a supportive team environment, please email your resume via APPLY NOW
50 Moo 4 Rojana Industrial Park 3, Phase 8
Tambol U-Thai, Amphur U-Thai
Pranakorn Sri Ayutthaya 13210
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please visit the Company website as no phone, fax or e-mail enquiries will be entertained.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hutchinson Technology Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Hutchinson Technology Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (www.htch.com) is a leading worldwide supplier of suspension assemblies for disk drives. Suspension assemblies are precise electro-mechanical components that hold the drive’s recording head at microscopic distances above the drive’s disk. You will find our suspension assemblies in virtually every size and type of disk drive, from those used in desktop and notebook PCs to those used in enterprise computing. Our suspension assemblies can also be found in consumer electronics devices such as digital video recorders, gaming consoles and portable media players
Founded in 1965, the company is headquartered in Hutchinson, Minnesota, USA. We have the first Asian manufacturing operation at Pranakorn Sri Ayutthaya, Thailand and are currently inviting applications for the following positions: