Maintenance Division Manager /ผู้จัดการส่วน ซ่อมบำรุง
PTG Energy Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247370
- Manage and supervise preventive and corrective maintenance work for station, machine and facilities, including civil maintenance work in warehouse area.
- Planning, Developing and deploying maintenance improvement programs that supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Conducting, monitoring and evaluating work performance, establishing, corrective action including improvements to most effectively meet maintenance KPI.
- Preparing and managing maintenance staff, developing and maintaining asset inventory of spare and repair part material and tools to be used efficiency.
- Developing, leading maintenance strategies and maintenance staff including maintenance worker and specialist by forte a well – trained and motivating staff.
- Defining maintenance performance to comply with company policies and procedure and customer requirements, document departmental activity through preparing of various reports, maintenance schedules and other incidental record keeping reported to Superior and Top Management Team.
- Age over 35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering (Mechanical or related field)
- Experienced in maintenance field over 8 years and have experienced in Management Level at least 3 years. (Manager Level)
- Strong knowledge in maintenance system management.
- Proficiency in computer skill.
- Fair command of written, read and spoken English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTG Energy Public Company Limited
About PTG Energy Public Company Limited
PTG Energy Public Company Limited is a leading of providing high quality ready-made gas under the brand PT. We have been certified by ISO 9001 for the storage and distribution of fuel products (gasoline and diesel) at our Mae Klong Tank Farm.
Our Vision is to be the nation’s leading petroleum retail service company.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position