Maintenance Chief (Press Parts)
Adecco Bangna Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224649
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Another task as related to maintenance field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronic Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Experience in Maintenance in Factory at least 5 years
- Knowledge in PCL (Programmable Logic Controller), & pneumatics System and ISO/TS16949
- Have Professional Engineering Licenses in Electrical would be advantage
- Good command of English both Written and Spoken
- Able to work on Saturday (Alternative)
Working Location: Chonburi
Working Date/Time: Mon – Sat (Alternative Saturday)
Salary: 30,0000 – 40,000 Baht/Month (Depends on qualification and experience)
If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present salary and expected salary
ADECCO BANGNA RECRUITMENT LIMITED
909 Ample Tower, 4th Floor, Room no. 4/6 Moo 11,
Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna,
Tel: 02-348-3888 ext. 414 Fax: 02-348-3880
Contact: Khun Hattaya
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Bangna Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Bangna Recruitment Ltd.