GOLDWIND INTERNATIONAL (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Goldwind International Holdings Ltd. (Goldwind International) was formed in Hong Kong in January 2011 with HK$20 million in capital. As the wholly-owned subsidiary of Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Goldwind), Goldwind International was established to promote the Urumqi-based company’s international development strategy and manage its global expansion. Presently, Goldwind International encompasses Goldwind USA, Goldwind Australia, and branch offices in Germany, Pakistan, South Africa, and Ecuador. Goldwind International is a leading global manufacturer of wind turbine generators and provider of complete wind power solutions with its leading edge wind turbine technology. As Goldwind International’s parent company, Goldwind, established in 1998, is an international enterprise specializing in wind turbine generators, R&D and manufacturing of its innovative leading edge wind turbine technology-Permanent Magnet Direct-Drive (PMDD). Our main product technologies are exceptionally reliable with high quality. Goldwind ranked second globally and number one in China according to BTM Consult.
Goldwind International Thailand Co.,ltd is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldwind International Holdings Ltd to develop Thailand market and do service for wind turbines.
Company website: http://www.goldwindglobal.com/web/about.do
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257131
PLEASE SUBMIT ENGLISH RESUME ONLY
working time: full-time
working location: site (Chaiyaphum)
salary range: Negotiable
the number of recruitment: 1
- Wind turbine maintenance development planning and implementation;
- Wind turbine maintenance and technical transformation outsourcing management and training;
- Wind turbine technical revolution work;
- Wind turbine defect processing and maintenance;
- Log in Service Management system for wind turbine maintenance issue and technical retrofit;
- Fulfill and response wind turbine maintenance and technical documentation;
- Collect the local third-party resources and management;
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering, 2 years relevant in working experience;
- Good command of English in reading, writing and speaking, Chinese will be preferred;
- Skilled in office software;
- Good learning ability and training ability, project management experience is preferred;
- Have a good communication skills and team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial spirit;