Grohe Siam Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197117
- Prepare all CNC program, tools and equipments follow the drawing of the product.
- Training and control group leader for machine set up according to the manual.
- Training machine staff for product quality.
- Control for machine spare part and machine preventive maintenance program.
- Preparing for machine Pilot – Series, CNC program.Tool & Clamping. Machine set up Control the work process follow production plan.
- Improve cycle time, set up time, machine efficiency.
- Lead projects relate to department’s KPI assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- Male, Age 28-35 Years
- At least 3-5 years experience in Milling, Turning CNC Machine, and Production line
- Knowledge of Milling, Turning, CNC Machine
- Have a good leadership skill , Good coordinate and Problem solving
- Good command of English and computer skill.
- Experience on control subordinate above 40 person.
- Able to work in shift time
- Able to relocate to Kleang, Rayong .
In additional to our friendly and care working environment, our employees will also receive a range of fringe benefits such as, meal allowances, uniforms, health and life insurance, provident funds and prospective career path and many more.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter indicating expected salary together with resume and one recent photo via "Apply Now" or to:
Human Resource Department
Grohe Siam Limited
203 Moo. 10 T. Banna,
A. Klaeng, Rayong 21110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Grohe Siam Limited
About Grohe Siam Limited
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products. For many decades, GROHE has been committed to the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that all illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences and to delivering "Pure Freude an Wasser". With its engineering, innovation and design activities firmly anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the badge of quality "Made in Germany", ultimately strengthening the customers confidence in the brand. In 2014, GROHE became part of the LIXIL Group Corporation, a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.