LRR Reporting Officer
Citibank , N.A.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215053
Responsible for the local regulation reporting (LRR) preparation of Cash and Trade products, ensuring correctness and timeliness of report submission to regulatory i.e. AML Officer, Central Bank of Thailand, National Credit Bureau, Revenue Department.
Ensure that reports are prepared and submitted accurately and timely as per requirements.
Ensure that operational controls in relations to LRR preparation are adhered to.
Require basic knowledge of Data Management System (DMS) data set of Central Bank of Thailand reporting.
Require basic knowledge of AML act (ปปง) for AML reporting.
Coordinate with Compliance, Finance, and relevant partners for clarification on the reporting issue
Other tasks as assigned by manager
At least 1-2 years of experience in preparing BOT reporting
- Knowledge of Bank of Thailand rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of TTS Operations process is an advantage.
- Knowledge of DMS dataset of BOT Reporting requirement and AML reporting requirement.
- Operating experience under computerized based applications.
- Typing skill and computer literacy e.g. Microsoft word and excel
- Intermediate level of MS Excel is an advantage.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.
- Understand and able to work under high pressure, multi-tasking with excellent communication skills.
- Positive working attitude and able to work well within team
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank , N.A.
About Citibank , N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.