Lower School Administrative Assistant (Activities)
Harrow International School Bangkok
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238944
The school is looking for an administrative assistant who will support the Personal Assistant to the Head of Lower School and Pre-Preparatory teachers with a range of administrative, secretarial, reception and other services within the Lower School, taking a specific focus on the organisation of the after school activity programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide admin support including word processing correspondence, reports, appointments, agendas, minutes and policies
- To ensure that visitors to the school are, both in person and by telephone, received and dealt with in a polite and sensitive manner
- Handle telephone and in-person enquiries from parents, find information and inform accordingly
- To maintain filing systems and various other records, manual and computerised systems
- To update student information and record keeping
- To update relevant information boards
- To be flexible in terms of providing office cover when necessary
- To complete tasks as assigned by members of the Lower School team
- To make oneself familiar with Health and Safety procedures available in the School Crisis Management Document and follow instructions accordingly. To take part in responsibilities as requested by the School
- To attend training & develop knowledge of new initiatives in the School as required
- To comply with the school policies, staff handbook, rules and regulations as stipulated by the School
- As detailed in full job description
Qualifications and personal qualities:
- Degree in related field
- Experience and knowledge in and administrative role
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Highly organised with capacity for speed and accuracy in work output
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, positive attitude and a great team worker
Harrow International School Bangkok recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children. Candidates will be expected to comply with our School Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
Application submission deadline:: 17th November 2016 (early submission of applications are encouraged) Please complete the application form and submit it along with your CV and an introductory letter directly to Harrow Bangkok by clicking on "Apply Now"
Other vacancies at Harrow Bangkok and the online application form can be found at: http://www.harrowschool.ac.th/Vacancies.aspx#content
Address: 45 Soi Kosumruamchai 14, Sikun, Don Muang, Bangkok 10210
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Harrow International School Bangkok
About Harrow International School Bangkok
Operating in close association with Harrow School in London, the Harrow family of schools share the same mission, ethos and high standards. Set on a spacious, garden site in one of Asia’s most diverse and dynamic cities, Harrow International School Bangkok is Harrow’s original school in Asia and is thriving, with a roll of 1,500, with innovative educational programmes, and a strong commitment to service and outstanding academic results.