Loss Prevention Assistant
Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254784
- To improve awareness of security, loss prevention for staff through education
- To find root cause of loss and come up with concrete countermeasure
- To teach SM/UMC/Staff SIMS operation by utilizing tools such as SIM video and keep monitoring progress and manage
- To manage safety issues of store
- To manage loss prevention facilities with vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Male/ Female,Age over 28 years old, Thai nationality
- Having work experience in Loss Prevention or Security Guard Management will be an advantage
- Good command of English both writing and speaking skill
- Proficient in Microsoft office; Excel, Word & Power Point
- 5 working days with breaking time 1.5 hours per day and 2 day off per week
- Normal working time starts from 09:00 to 18:30; however, be flexible working hour as job requirement
- Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Head Office) 968, 24th Floor, U-Chuliang Foundation Building,Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Ponthip
at 091-770-4341 or 0-2632-4239.
Those candidates who are interest in this position,
please click “Apply now” as below.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
"UNIQLO" is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. - Our company name incorporates our passion to provide customers with the products they want swiftly and smoothly. At Fast Retailing we are striving to improve people's lives by changing society for the better, through the value of clothing and positive corporate contributions to the community. This ideal is summed up by our core business philosophy, "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has a total of more than 1,500 stores in 16 markets worldwide including Japan: China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K., U.S., Austria and Germany UNIQLO operates an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.