Logistics Staff ( 6 months contract)
BASF (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001346184
- Release new PR and PO for 3rd party material / merchandise
- Packaging monitoring and planning
- Monitor status, manage order change and coordinate shipment delivery status.
- H.S. code coordinator to fulfill job task
- Other company require system (FTCC, NCM, GTS etc..)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- At least 2 or 3 year experiences in logistics, import–export process.
- Computer literacy, experience in SAP would be a plus
- Good English communication skill in speaking and writing
BASF Emporium Office, Bangkok
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English stating present and expected salary. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
All applications will be accepted by mail or attached in MS. Word or PDF file only. Please do not apply by Quick Apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BASF (Thai) Ltd.
About BASF (Thai) Ltd.
We are the world's leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future.
Our success as a company relies on the personal engagement of our employees. We encourage our staff to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means an exciting variety of job roles, career development and lots of learning opportunities. At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.