LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS SALES MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238149
Employer Ref. 241DB
Our client is a leading logistics company in Thailand with plans for continued partnership development both locally and abroad. They are looking for a dynamic and driven individual who wants to help take their company to even greater heights. Candidates who like to have their voices heard are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary 80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
- Driving new business development, new sales, and new accounts
- Driving natural revenue growth from existing customer base.
- Helping all staff/team members reach or achieve their sales targets
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets set forth for you
- Creating strategic relationships with key decision makers in the industry
- Managing key accounts
- Providing accurate sales forecasts
- Designing and implementing sales strategies
- Creating and delivering sales presentations
- Negotiating and closing deals and agreements
- Analyzing market trends and data
- Visiting existing clients to make sure that relationships to strong and grow accounts naturally.
- Actively executing weekly or monthly sales meetings and training sessions
- Male/female with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5+ years logistics solution sales experience
- Experience in managing team or subordinates
- Experience in building wires, communication cables, aluminum products, or other relatable industries will be highly advantageous
- Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious/ confident/ Outgoing/ result-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skill in English both written and spoken
- Multi-national work history or living abroad is a plus
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.