Logistics Operations Officer (Inventory Management Controller & Warehouses Management ),/Supervisor Level Base on Hemaraj Site ( KRLC)
Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213880
Employer Ref. Kerry Logistics
Recruit for : Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Working Location : Hemaraj, Rayong
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead of control inventory management including managing the physical inventory movement thru system transaction also cycle count the inventory accuracy and check with standard procedure keys control.
Plan and utilize storage movements.
- Inventory control and analyst stock level with demand plan and review daily/monthly reports and maintain stock levels as require by clients’ objective.
- Completed day-to-day operation includes reconciliation.
- Manage supply issues, by running daily reports and ensuring timely and appropriate resolution of problems.
- Liaise with customer services officer to make them aware of any issues which may affect supply through meetings and reports.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in logistics, supply chain or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in inventory control management.
- Ability to planning, monitoring, scheduling and English communication skill.
- Interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to assess and clearly communicated technical.
- Ability to leadership and management skill.
- Able to work from Monday – Saturday.
- Able to working night shift
- Willing to travel and contribute as a team.
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, please send your CV together with your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now" or by fax to 0-2237-7628 Human Resources Dept. Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited 804, 8th Floor, Chao Phya Tower, 89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Tel : 02-686-8999 or 02-686-8953 or 02-686-8956 or 02-686-8959
All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence. Request for access to or correction of personal data should be directed to the Director of Human Resources & Administration in writing at the above address. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited
Employer Ref.Kerry Logistics
Kerry Siam Seaport Limited is a subsidiary of Kerry Logistics Network. (www.kerrylogistics.com) operates supply chain and integrated logistics in over 26 countries,180 cities and employing over 6,000 staff worldwide, The operations in Thailand include warehouse, logistics center, nationwide distribution and transportation ,freight and supply chain management We are looking for a competent and highly motivated Employee as.