Ampacet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247090
The main tasks of Logistics Officer are to update approved privilege form (i.e. FORM D, FORM E), control export document of shipping service provider, provide the cost material to MOC to support the privilege form of every free trade agreement, coordinate with customer services to provide export document follow requirement and update shipment progress.
The preferred qualifications should be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Business or related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in import & export procedure, taxation, logistics or relevant
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy in internet, e-mail and MS office is a must
- Good follow up and negotiation skills, pleasant personality and problem-solving initiative
- Positive attitude and capable to work in team under high-pressured situation
- Own transportation with current license is a must.
The company offers an attractive package that includes a competitive basic salary,
food allowance, a fixed one-month yearly bonus, an annual performance bonus, a 5-day working week, provident fund, medical and life insurance, and a rewarding career.
Mail your full CV with academic transcript and a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department, AMPACET (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
64/19 Moo 4, Highway 331, Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ampacet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Ampacet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ampacet is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates, and services for the thermoplastic industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality, and consistency. It is founded in 1937 being operated now worldwide with 24 manufacturing sites, 4 research and development centers, and over 1,500 employees. Our products are sold successfully in more than 80 countries. Ampacet Global Headquarter is located in New York, USA, Australia with an Asia-Pacific Headquarter in Rayong, Thailand.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in Asia operation, we are now seeking for high caliber Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analystto be based in our Asia Headquarters office (Rayong) to drive the continued success in the Thailand market. If you are looking for the employer with culture of trust, diversity, and innovation where your career is continuously developed and rewarded, please join us as detailed below: