Logistics Manager (Production & Materials Planning/SAP)- Urgent!
ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255557
Employer Ref. update2015
- Supervise the work of logistic specialist and planner.
- Responsible and managing all warehouse.Responsible and implement the order processing to meet production requirement.
- Spare part and equipment
- Defect material
- Finished goods
- Create procedure and work instruction for logistics activities.
- Resolve problem concerning logistic system, import or export and customer issue.
- Ensure logistic department complies with Quality System and 5S.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork.
- Collaborate with other department for logistic activities with business system
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Logistic, MBA, Statistic, or related filed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Logistic & PPC .
- Knowledge in ERP & MRP.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2000.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently.
- Good systematic thinking, analytical skill, computer skill and English skill.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are requested to submit their application in English along with CV, transcript, recent photo, current and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
439 Moo 17 Bangplee Industrial Estate, Bangna-Trad Road., T.Bangsaothong
A.Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 | Thailand
Phone: +66 2 3153161 Ext. 2106 | Fax: +66 2 3153160
Website : www.eta.ch
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.