LOGISTICS MANAGER (BOI, IMPORT-EXPORT)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253563
Employer Ref. LM1262211
SALARY: B/80,000 – 100,000/MONTHLY
- Managing daily operations relating to production planning, warehouse, distribution and issues related to Safety, BOI, regulations, BRC, cycle counting and physical inventory checking.
- Managing the receiving of incoming goods/material including the coordination of import formalities.
- Managing the outbound transport process including documents and export formalities.
- Preparing production schedules for all production and packaging activities.
- Coordinating and interfacing with Procurement in relation to raw material and packing material call-off based on MPS and MPR requirements.
- Directing the overall material planning and logistics operations in accordance with plant requirements.
- Coordinating all shipping, receiving and material handling operations.
- Managing production planning and scheduling, including deliveries
- Monitoring transactions, master data set up and parameter maintenance in the ERP system related to planning, logistics and order management.
- Planning and implementing processes that lead to excellence in delivery and customer service.
- Ensuring the accuracy of resource planning to support fluctuating volumes and new unforeseen business launches.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Supply Chain Management, Transport Management, Logistics Management, or any related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in material control and logistics or a related function with strong experience in import & export and BOI processes.
- At least 5years of experience at management level.
- Knowledge in additional benefit from any free trade agreement and apply/acquire those privilege required
- Management skill to process import customs, BOI approval and related import documents declaration
- Fluent in English.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, E-mail and the Internet.
- Supervisory, leadership and management skills.
- Active, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed bonus, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.
Reference Code: LM1262211
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Logistics Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.