Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223866
Employer Ref. 1022700/001
A global leader in the automotive industry is looking for the Logistics Manager to be based in Phathumthani to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Logistics Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Distribution and Logistics, your main responsibility is to improve all the logistics activities to support the future growth of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
To excel in this position, you are required to possess at least 5 years' proven experience in a logistics management role in the manufacturing environment.
Other key requirements:
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers for automotive industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, Logistics Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.