Logistics Manager (Rayong) [Job ID:35452]
Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214831
Salary : 50,000 - 80,000 THB
Industry : Logistics
Location : Amatacity (Rayong)
Work Type : Mon-Fri 08:00－17:00
- To perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming Shipment, documents transactions day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures
- To prepare and manage all related documents in delivery processes (e.g. shipping, export, customs documents) due to the payment term and others requirement
- To manage overall Transport, Warehouse, Inventory Control and Customer Service operations
- To measure the cost per case delivery on national basis and per area basis
- To review and report on the total warehouse operating cost and expenses on a monthly basis with analysis on cost to net sales
- To follow up the shipments and update status to customer by tracking shipment
- To maintain current customers by visiting them sometimes
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 35- 43
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Logistics Management or any related fields
- 5-10 years working experience in Logistics, Import & Export Industry or related fields
- Have an experience about BONDED WAREHOUSE and dealing with Import & Export documents and Customs department
- Good command of English
- Have strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Be able to speak Japanese will be advantage
- Travel Allowance, Bonus, Internal & External Training, Company Trip
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
140 One pacific place,11th Floor, Unit1108, Sukhumvit Rd.
Klongtoey Klongtoey Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-6532700
Facebook: Reeracoen Recruitment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
About Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.