Logistics Internship 2017/นักศึกษาฝึกงานสายโลจิสติก ปีการศึกษา 2560
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253751
- Learn all the functions of customer service.
- Train in dealing with import/ export order processing through effective communication/ coordination with oversea colleagues and customers.
- Help organize oversea shipment by adhering to the given shipping instruction and be able to arrange shipment efficiently in a timely manner through different modes of transportation.
- Train in Import / Export customs clearance and drayage operations.
- Learn to negotiate and coordinate with all business partners such as carrier, freight forwarder, shipping & customs team, transport subcontractors and warehouse team to ensure smooth import and export operation.
- Male or Female.
- Degree in logistic field.
- Fresh graduated and university student are welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications skills.
- Able to compromising with positive attitude.
- Able to multi-task handle with tight deadlines.
- Details oriented with pleasant personality, service mind, “can do” attitude, and team player.
- PC literacy in MS office.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Give us your talent and energy and we will give you a career you will value for the rest of your life.
- We provide you with the means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional; you decide your career path
Please visit our website http://www.damco.com/About.aspx to learn more about and your opportunity!
Thank you for your application, only the qualified candidates will be contacted.
WE ONLY ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS IN OUR WEBSITE!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DAMCO
Damco is the brand of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group's logistics activities, and is one of the world's leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 20 years, Damco has been offering a broad range of transportation and logistics solutions to customers all over the world, and has over 9500 colleagues in 280 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America. Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. We embrace diversity and recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs