Logistics Group Leader (Receiving)
Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246530
Responsible in controlling operator to follow company regulation and managing overall of functions to achieve department target.
Evaluation supplier and improvement supplier delivery.
Control and management receiving area.
Manpower management and motivate subordinates to meet company policy.
Receiving and Inventory controls all of goods and check stock on hand.
Receiving goods check quantity.
- Agebetween 30 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Engineer, Logistics Management or any related fields.
- At least 3years’ experience in part control, supplier delivery control (automotive will be advantage).
- Have experience in logistics management or warehouse management more than 5 years (automotivemanufacturingwill be advantage).
- Knowledge in Kanban system, Pull production system, Lean, ISO/TS 16949, Kaizen and TPM.
- Strong analytical, strong leadership skills, strategic thinking, problem solving, communication skillsand Compromise Attitude.
- Good command in English andComputer literacy.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.
About Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.