Chep (Thailand) Ltd.
CHEP (www.chep.com) is the global leader in returnable and reusable packaging services. Combining superior technology and an asset base of more than 300 million pallets and containers. CHEP offers its customers exceptional value, a platform that enables reduction in customer product damage and an environmentally sustainable logistics solution in 46 countries.
CHEP Thailand is looking for dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking talents to join the team and grow his/her career with us in CHEP.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001358853
Workplace: Wangnoi Ayutthaya
- Manage order and transportation in order to meet customer satisfaction
- Manage transaction in SAP correctly
- Managing and planning demand & supply daily
- Coordinating with customers for order management
- Managing transport cost efficiency
- Recording the movement transactions (Issue, Dehire, Reloc, & Transfer) and reconcile daily with orders correctly
- Order & Transportation weekly & monthly reports
- Managing demand & supply daily
- Transport cost efficient
- Male or Female, aged between 25-32 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics/ supply chain Management or related field
- Computer literacy i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- SAP experience
- Good command of English
- Flexible time
- Experience in transportation more than 2 years
- Experience In warehousing more than 2 years
- Experience in order management more than 2 years
- Experience in SAP
Employment type: Permanent
Working days: Mon.- Sat.
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Accident insurance
- Performance bonus
- Provident Fund
- Employee Share Options
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply in writing with a detailed resume, and cover letter addressing the above accountabilities and criteria, including salary expectations.
CHEP (Thailand) Ltd.
Central City Tower 1, 31st Floor, Room no. A.
No. 589/161, Bangna-Trad Rd.(KM.3) Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified on the outcome of their application)