en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253118
Employer Ref. JO-1611-360304
- Responsible for logistics operations which includes EH&S, productivity, quality, customer satisfaction and budget control.
- Develop EH&S standard and quality standard
- Working closely with Production, Commercial, APAC or Global center , APAC Supply chain team, and other supporting functions such as Maintenance, Quality, EH&S to work on any issue or any improvement project to ensure site logistics operation under his/her responsibility meet company goal.
- Be focal point from Logistics operation to support and coordinate Commercial team to serve customers including working on quality improvement or any improvement project with customers to ensure meeting customers requirement and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and support team, department sub-teams and guide contractors (site logistics, transportation, warehouse, etc.) to ensure their performance to meet company expectation and align with Supply Chain organization.
- Built supply chain operation for new investment project and improve performance process by utilizing logistics and technical knowledge.
- Take charge in the implementation of at least one keys elements of unit's objective to ensure success
- Ensures Most Effective Technology and specific operating discipline requirements are in place.
- Communicate technical information and problems to stakeholders which are comprised of production personnel, technology, or Pacific area or global expertise centres.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any relevant field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in site logistics in oil and gas or chemical industry is advantage.
- Good problem solving ability.
- High leadership and communication skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated, well-organized and enthusiastic.
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently.
- Excellent command in English (TOEIC score of 700 or higher is preferred)
- Be able to work in Map Ta Phut, Rayong
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8647 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.