LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST (Transportation)
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225441
Job Summary & Purpose
- To support the management in decision making with the data and following main reports:
- Monitor and check daily, summary and weekly KPI
- Monitor and work with ETG for creatied daily plan load
- Backhaul Report and collect Backhaul Data from concerned department
- Other needed report
- To colleted transportation data such as, volume, distance, fuel price etc. from concerned department
- To Monitor and work with ETG to create daily plan load.
- Follow up with transport team to return un-available truck from big repair within lead-time.
- Checking maintenance report and find the suitable cost for change spare part
- Ensure all backhaul have booked, monitor service level and creatied Backhaul report to account for charge cost to supplier
- Monitor document return to DC within lead time and correct document.
- To cooperate and communicate with the concern department for the transport process
- To have knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain and Logistics &Distribution processes and systems ( WMS, TMS or any other system involved )
- To handle , monitor and improve the projects and activities that are implemented under the supervision of Logistics Manager (Transportation)
- To maintain communications, provide analysis and report to the department and concerned departments
- To analyze and implement suggestions from the report
- To support and provide information and necessary tool to Logistic Manager for decision making
- To lead the follow up project that transfer from Logistic Manager with efficient way
- To organize working group , follow project scheduling or action plan as assignment
- To create the effective process between DC and concerned department.
- To create the new project which support to improve DC Transportation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computers, Mathematics or Sciences
- Experience: 1-2 years of working experience, preferably with multi-national firms
- Characteristics/Skills: Very well analytical and common sense skills(able to examine and interpret facts and suggest the finding to Supervisor)
- Proficient in operating various computer programs, i.e. Lotus Note, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Project and current operating systems (WMOS Manhattan Associate, TMS)
- Very good interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Able to speak and write English as well as Thai
- Able to travel from time to time
- Accurate and good planning skills
- Language: Thai and workable English
Any staff who is interested in the above position or need more information please contact Recruitment Department, Please send your detailed resume with file Microsoft Word version 2003 (doc) and indicated expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Central Plaza Chaengwattana Office Tower Building,
99/9 Moo 2, Chaengwattana Rd.,
Bangtalad, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120
Tel.02-831-7300 ext. 7629, 7630, 7631
(We preferred English Resume attached in MS Word Format only).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
-please send resume with expect salary-
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
About Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
Tops is a one-stop-shop supermarket carrying a wide range of fresh vegetables and fruits, meat, fish, seafood, groceries, dairy and bakery products. The stores also carry a great range of international food items and a line of Tops-branded products.
In addition to providing one-stop shopping and quality fresh products, Tops is the home of Supercheap pricing with Everyday low prices on 7,000 key items.
Most of the Tops supermarkets are located in the Central and Robinson department stores. The stores range in size from 1,500 to 5,000 square meters in floor area. There are als o free- standing supermarkets that range from 800 to 4,000 square meters in floor area.
Mission Our mission is to be the supermarket innovator in Thailand . Tops was the first supermarket to enter into centralised distribution for dry grocery products and the first supermarket to centralise quality checking, processing and distribution of fresh food. It was also the first supermarket with a website.
Tops was the first supermarket to announce that retail prices as cheap as the supercentre operators with the introduction of the "Supercheap" pricing program with everyday low prices on 7,000 items that our consumers use everyday. It was the first supermarket to offer a "Scan Right Guarantee" , which guarantees that the prices marked in the store are correct in the cash registers.