Alltech is a leading supplier of natural feed additives to the animal feed industry manufacturing high quality, scientifically-proven products. The demand for natural, high performing products that provide sustainable economic return to livestock production is increasing rapidly, and Alltech is leading the way, working together with its customers. Alltech’s rapid growth provides an opportunity for the following positions;
Logistics Coordinator – Alltech Thailand Facility
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258723
Employer Ref. athongkaew@
Based at: Alltech facility (55/37 Bangkok Free Trade Zone Project, Moo 15, Bangsaotong Sub-District, Bangsaotong District, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand)
Reports to: Logistics Manager – Alltech Thailand
This job includes but not limited to the following responsibilities：
- Cooperate with sale team to collect, fulfill and update the sale forecast on time and in accuracy manner
- Stock reviewed and order placed when necessary to make sure inventory days, performing stock, slow moving stock and short shelf-life stock are controlled and managed
- Process purchasing for local raw material and packaging according to the productionrequirement.
- Operate receiving incoming shipment and maintain inventory record in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Cooperate with other parties e.g. Customer Service, freight forwarder, shipping agent to prepare documents, process customs clearing both import and export.
- Co-ordinate on Alltech Quality System (AQS) requirements of quality and food safety.
- Organize outgoing shipment activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and follow customer requirement with a suitable lead time.
- Fulfill the tracking records of import orders and domestic deliveries. Minimize domestic Logistics cost and improve the delivery lead-time
- Cooperate with Accounting for monthly cycle counting and physical inventory when is needed.
- Monitoring obsolete stock and product expiry date.
- Prepare data report (summary of import/export shipment/slow moving stock) to update information on monthly basis.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female (age not over 35 years old)
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics or related fields.
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in logistics field or relevant working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English and correspondence.
- Experience in warehousing and inventory would be advantage.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX would be advantage.
- Proficient in Computer, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Hardworking and able to work independently and under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, take on challenges, and accepting of extended working hours/overtime
- Prefer candidates who have permanent address nearby Alltech facility (55/37 Bangkok Free Trade Zone Project, Moo 15, Bangsaotong Sub-District, Bangsaotong District, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand)
A highly competitive package is available to attract the most suitable candidate. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a dynamic, fast-growing, cutting edge company, please send in your English resume to
Mr. Apirak Thongkaew
Alltech Biotechnology Corporation Limited
Alltech Thailand | Alltech.com
55/37 Bangkok Free Trade Zone Project,
Moo 15, Bangsaotong District, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand 10540