Blue Aqua International (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท บลูอควา อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223557
This position is responsible for logistics coordination of Blue Aqua, organizing, warehouse operations and logistics in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency of Blue Aqua sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include coordinating and handling all import and export, managing inventory report, preparation of necessary documents.
- Searching for freight forwarders, freight quotation, preparing and coordinating shipping documents for import and export.
- Good at communication, record keeping, documentation, shipping procedures and practices, packaging details, and stocking the inventory systematically.
- Working as a part of our team to develop Blue Aqua business in the region.
- Independently coordinate and manage projects assigned by manager.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- 3 years of experience in the production operation, warehousing, logistics or similar.
- Knowledge of shipping practices and experience managing the work flow of packing and shipping
- Able to travel and short stay in abroad.
- Excellent command in English is MUST
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Good attitude, self-motivated, dynamic, hard working and able to work under pressure and flexible hours
Interest applicants, please send detailed resume in English via APPLY NOW
Blue Aqua International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
599/27 Rachadapisek Road, Jatujak,
Bangkok, 10900, Thailand
Tel. +66 2 1921787-8
Fax. +66 192 1733
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Blue Aqua International (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท บลูอควา อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Blue Aqua International (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท บลูอควา อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Blue Aqua International is a one-stop solution provider for aquaculture industry in Asia Pacific. Due to the rapid growth, we are offering a challenging opportunity to qualified candidates for Assistant Manager position– based in Thailand office.