Logistics Assistant Manager
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247634
Employer Ref. update2015
Logistics Assistant Manager is a shared resource function to respond on direct material goods receipt operation, movement transaction IN/OUT all plant and with following job details:
- Increase logistic efficiency to improve handling on DTS truck load and off load material and return packages secure process is implemented to establish inventory accuracy at all physical movements within their own material handlers and put themselves on problem solving and solution as an ownership within department and across.
- Use PFEP to improve existing material handling on forklift ban, ergonomic & to reduce time to retrieve, line side inventory and touch point.
- Use material flow strategy as a guide line on material handling concept and improvement.
- Establish procedure and maintain activity of goods receipt and storage at POU to get PASS on MEP (Material Excellent Program) and EMS (Electrolux Manufacturing System) assessments.
- 3rd party logistics expense control and clarification to get charged against budget.
- Monitor 3rd party logistics implements safe and cost reduction to access material handling efficiency and storage utilization day to day operation.
- Monitor 3rd party logistics implements material strategy flow to access material handling efficiency and storage utilization with NPI team.
- Respond the month end transaction closing with finance, whole goods receipt and location transfer transactions are accurate to result inventory accuracy.
- Department representative all related new system implementation participation and UAT.
- Own the department ownership of item master maintaining filed and inventory movement transaction in all related systems.
- Respond EMS Team Information Board updating, presenting and improving to get the desired outcomes.
- Ensure all direct materials are physically stored in safe manner.
- Respond all team member health, safe and discipline according to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Maintain 5S at standard all responsible operation area and inbound logistics office.
- Secure accurate numbers of all equipment in responsible area such us hand-lift, forklift, stacker, walky-talky, tracer, trolley, pallet and rack.
- Ensure all equipment used such us hand-lift, forklift, stacker, walky-talky, tracer, trolley, pallet and rack are well condition usage in term of safety, quality and delivery.
- Supervise MHE leaders and material handlers on capacity planning, rotation as ensuring the multi skills are built in all team member within logistics.
- Perform on his/her manager assignment and department KPI.
- Bachelor Degree in Warehouse, Logistics, Supply chain, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- 4-6 years working experience in warehouse or inbound logistics from auto-motive or home appliance manufacturing.
- Be able to cope with pressure - there is a high level of responsibility which can bring stress.
- Good material flow understanding; Kanban, FIFO, min-max etic.
- Organized personality & good at working in a team.
- Good communication & leadership skill.
- Self-determination & result delivery oriented.
- EPR knowledge & ERP (JDE, SAP) user listeria.
- Good computer skill; Microsoft office, Outlook etc.
- English literate.
Interested persons are invited to send in detailed resumes covering educational background, career qualifications, expected salary, contact numbers together with one recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Hemaraj Rayong Industrial Land
169 - 169/2 Moo 3 Tumbon Nonglalok Amphur Bankai, Rayong 21120
or apply by below link:
Only short listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
About Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.