UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253849
- Design operation flow at warehouse based on ordering data and monitoring their progression.
- Follow up & check delivery plan of each store and solve issue of non-delivery or late delivery items.
- Solve issue of data discrepancy between Inbound & Outbound by involving Factory, Warehouse & Stores.
- Reviewing Logistics billing cost and invoice (cooperate with Warehouse & other Divisions).
- Visiting Warehouse to review their operation performance and feedback for improvement points.
- Reviewing current Logistics cost and plan for reduction by negotiate with LSP company/ Warehouse.
- Dealing with Logistics issues and figure out route causes to provide countermeasure of each point.
- Stock-take (schedule plan, monitoring progression, adjust inventory data & provide countermeasure for inventory loss) by coordinate with Inventory Control Division and outsource company.
- Sharing information of Company Sales Forecast & Inbound Plan to LSP company & Warehouse for delivery preparation of each season.
- Prepare accurate Logistics budget by aligning with Company target (coordinate with Corporate planning Division and Merchandising Division).
- Review and update LSP contract and negotiate for optimum unit price.
- Improve internal communication gap among working team such as Stores, Store Operation, Global HQ (Japan) and other related divisions. To solve difficult problems and take actions for countermeasures providing.
- Acquire new knowledge and necessary business information through internal and external for improving personal skills (Self-learning).
- Age over 28 years old, only Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics Management or other related fields
- Working experience 1-3 years in dealing with logistic suppliers (Background in retail business would be advantage)
- Knowledge of Thai Customs regulations, Logistics & Supply chain
- Knowledge of budget control or warehouse management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Good computer literacy, especially MS Excel
- Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:30
- Lunch hour from 12:00-13:30
- UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
968, 24th Fl., U-Chuliang Foundation Building, Rama 4 Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Ponthip at 091-770-4341 or 0-2632-4239.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
"UNIQLO" is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. - Our company name incorporates our passion to provide customers with the products they want swiftly and smoothly. At Fast Retailing we are striving to improve people's lives by changing society for the better, through the value of clothing and positive corporate contributions to the community. This ideal is summed up by our core business philosophy, "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has a total of more than 1,500 stores in 16 markets worldwide including Japan: China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K., U.S., Austraria and Germany UNIQLO operates an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.