LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSE MANAGER (AUTOMOTIVE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197063
Employer Ref. LW1190209
Our client is leading global manufacturer of automotive parts.
SALARY: B/100,000 – 150,000/MONTHLY
- Responsible for the accuracy of inventory both direct, indirect material and all services parts.
- Maintains contact with related parties to ensure the delivery timing of materials and finished goods meet requirement of production and customers.
- Responsible for goods received and goods issued.
- Monitoring, controlling and ensuring minimum availability of stock.
- Managing and recording material flow to prevent stock discrepancy.
- Managing shipments according to business requirements.
- Responsible for Defective Parts management to ensure that both BOI and Non-BOI parts are not mixed.
- Managing stock levels and raise issues accordingly.
- Ensures accurate and timely information of material needs is passed on to appropriate departments and suppliers to facilitate production targets.
- Manages inventory space with company objectives both material, work in-process and finished goods.
- Responsible for general housekeeping.
- Work with cross-functional teams through proactively managing and driving improved quality of services supplied.
- Establish logistics warehouse management system, identify and introduce performance metrics to measure logistics warehouse management performance.
- Develops and maintains inventory management system.
- Ensuring that the working environment exceeds occupational health and safety requirements.
- Coordinating internally with the Sales & Marketing, Production and Purchasing Section regarding forecasts and actual performance.
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements.
- Managing distribution schedules for on-time delivery to customers.
- Manages and monitors logistics suppliers, deals with government logistics agencies.
- Responsible for warehouse and inventory control.
- Responsible for maintaining ERP (BPCS) data inventory for stock control and deliveries.
- Male / female, aged between 35 – 45 years old.
- Minimum 5 years Warehouse Management System (WMS), Material Management (MM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) and have fully knowledge of MPS, MRP, ERP with an experience in a multinational manufacturing company.
- Hands on experience in MRP, ERP system; BPCS or any.
- Ability to solve day-to-day operational issues.
- Strategic planner with the ability to supervise, manage and motivate subordinates to work and follow effectively.
- Experience in handling and processing BOI, import & export and other related documents.
- Good command in English.
- A good team player and can work under pressure.
- Hand-on and “can do” attitude is desirable.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed bonus, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.
Reference Code: LW1190209
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Logistics and Warehouse Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.