Logistics and Customer Care Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214308
- Manage day-day administrative operations to support sales efforts by administering sales operations, enforcing SOPs and act as controller for sales processes.
- Responsible for logistic and planning function for Prysmian ASEAN.
Responsible for the day to day management of sales administration, logistics, manufacturing plan and store management to perform their core responsibilities effectively and efficiently including: To be the member of internal auditor as follow as ISO system.
Logistic & Planning Role
- To ensure the monthly manufacturing plan reflects the sales volume required, machine loading and delivery status
- Sourcing and procurement of all sundry, material and spare parts including administration of import duties exemption;
- Store management including control of receipts, storage, issuance and rejection of materials and ensure all raw materials are labelled, stored, handled and controlled to the Quality Assurance Procedure and Health and Safety requirements.
- Organizing quarterly and annual stocktaking exercises and ensures the adequate supply of trained personnel to expedite stocktaking.
- Timely shipment and delivery of all finished goods from both ex-works and ex-stock sales;
- Co-ordinate departments and individuals to create synergism of individual contribution and constantly review and advise current priorities.
- To ensure all departments under your control operate within the budget levels for labour and finance.
- Through constant review and observations ensure all staff matters under your supervision are adequately trained and competent to carry out the duties and responsibilities of their appointment. Where additional training is required to correct employee inefficiency ensure the training is carried out without delay or as soon as possible, following the Superior approval, if funding is required.
- Liaise with MDC Management team, Finance Manager, Production Sale and Marketing Manager and Others to ensure adherence to ‘Company Policies’ and recognizes “Codes of Practices” related to personnel matters.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of the Annual Management plan and Budget and assist in the review and negotiation of the union Collective Agreement and the auditing of the Quality Assurance System as and when required.
- Participant to be ISO internal Audit and good manage and control as follow ISO9001, ISO14000 and ISO18000
- Perform any other duties as determined by Superior and which can be considered beneficial to the company and within your own capabilities, without detriment or injury to yourself.
Sales Admin Roles
- To liaise with supporting finance i.e. Finance, Credit Control, Logistics and Productions to generate the below necessary reports.
1.Sales forecasting reports
2.Division performance reports
3.Customer P&L reports
4.Products sales P&L reports
6.Forward Orders reports
7.Sales Person Performance reports
- Handle analytical reports and figures relating to commercial activities on daily / monthly / adhoc basis.
- Controller for SOPs
2.Order intakes & processing
3.Productions loadings and deliveries
5.Contribution margins protections
- Critical Assets Management
1.Inventory Finished Goods2.Copper hedging and Liquidations
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Admin or its equivalent
- At least 10 years of related work experience gained in MNCs (Multinational Corporations). And 5 years in Management level.
- Good execution and problem-solving skills.
- Good in English both in written and spoken.
- Strong initiative with detailed analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in SAP and Microsoft Skills.
- Mature and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- To work within the team and with other department
- Good computer skill –MS Office, Advance in Excel
- Able to travel up country, oversea, outgoing, and friendly personality.
- Good personality and strong presentation skills
Working Location: 2/7 Moo 2, Nongbua, Bankhai, Rayong
- เงินช่วยเหลืองานศพ บิดา-มารดา, สามี-ภรรยา และ บุตร
An excellent remuneration package is available for successful candidate. Interested candidate please submit their detailed and complete resume and recent photograph to:
2/7 Moo 2, Nongbua, Bankhai, Rayong 21120
Telephone : 038-961158-60
Home Page : http://www.prysmiangroup.com/
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Prysmian Group
About Prysmian Group
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
We are a leading multi-national company in cable manufacturing with more than 98 manufacturing plants in Asia, Europe and USA Due to continued growth of our group and local operations, we are seeking high caliber individuals for the following positions.