Logistics Analyst ** Based in Wongnoi
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245704
Employer Ref. PornsakM
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting freight expense and control all site's expenditures against the budget
- Management and develop report covering Transport Weekly
- Performance analysis and drive initiatives to improve transport operations or financial effectiveness as authorized
- Provision of accurate data and analytic support to management team to meet customer’ needs
- Responsible for transport operational performance analysis.
- Thai Nationality
- age 25 - 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Transport Management, Logistics Management, or any related fields.
- Extensive experience of managing a large transport network.
- Worked extensively in transport industry – knows the processes, hailers and prices.
- Knowledge of overall supply chain with focus on store operations and industry transport.
- Ability to manage many people and from planning to operations.
- Service Mind, Self-organized, high degree of responsibility, fast-learner and self-motivated.
- Have own vehicle with driving license is a must
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division, 6th Fl.
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 1011
Tel. 02-312-4853-68 Ext.238
or Click 'Apply Now' for Application Online
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.